Marc Polmans is a professional Tennis player from Australia. On Australian Open First Round Single 2021 held on February 8, Marc Polmans had a close competition with ‘Marton Fucsovics and lost the game. However, Polmans won the title of Australian Open Boys’ Doubles of 2015 by defeating Hubert Hurkacz and Alex Molčan in the final.
Marc Polmans always had an interest in Tennis growing up and wanted to be a successful sportsperson. He has been coached by ‘Marcel du Coudray’ who is a well-known personality in the sports world. Here we have mentioned 10 facts about Marc Polmans that might surprise you.
Quick Facts: Marc Polmans Girlfriend: Who Is He Dating In 2021?
|Birthday||May 2, 1997|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Gavin , Nicola|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with (Jenna Laubser)|
10 Facts About Marc Polmans
- Marc Polmans is an Australian and a well-known Tennis player who recently lost to ‘Marton Fucsovics’ on Australian Open First Round Single 2021.
- Marc Polmans has been in a relationship with his girlfriend ‘Jenna Laubser.’ The couple shares each other pictures on their social media account.
- How old is Marc Polmans? Marc Polmans was born on May 2, 1997, in Amanzimtoti, South Africa. Marc Polmans’ current age as of 2021 is 23 years old.
- How tall is Marc Polmans? As per the sources, Marc Polmans has a height of 6 feet 2 inches with a bodyweight of 78 kg.
- Marc Polmans has received prize money of US $693,952. However, his exact net worth and salary details are yet to come.
- Furthermore, Polmans is of Australian nationality, although he was born in South Africa.
- He has a Wikipedia profile where his life events and details have been mentioned clearly.
- As per his Wikipedia bio, he is of South African ethnicity.
- He was born to his parents Gavin (Father) and Nicola (Mother) and had a sibling brother ‘Greg.’
- Lastly, he has more than 1 k followers on Twitter and 7,081 followers on his Instagram profile. His social media accounts are verified.