Mark Vicente and his wife Bonnie Piesse will be sharing intricate details in the new Netflix docuseries, The Vow. This docuseries exposes the group called NXIMV and the things that took place in this secret sex cult.
As former employees of NXIMV, both Mark and Bonnie reveal about the uncanny experiences they have gone through. Now, before you go and watch this docuseries, here are some of the facts about Mark Vicente and his wife, Bonnie Piesse.
Quick Facts: Mark Vicente and Wife Bonnie Piesse Update 2020: Where are they Now?
|Age||55 years old|
|Profession||Writer, Director, Photographer & Cinematographer|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Film and Drama school|
View this post on Instagram
My birthday is always a strange thing. Celebratory in the sense that I am here, I am alive. I have survived so far. Then there’s sadness at time gone by and memories… so many memories (‘SAUDADE’ – as the Portuguese say) and then there’s the existential marker on the timeline of my life. Every birthday involves some massive introspective, existential examination. And yet, I could say this particular existential marker has been going on for 3 years: Help bring about Justice √ (check) Lose MANY cherished people I care about √ Turn my life upside down √ Regain my soul √ — But, there are gifts to these challenges and I am SO grateful. I now have a trusted circle of friends who know what it is to stand in the fire with me. I have incredible creative partners, people who champion me, and shoulders to cry on. I find myself immersed in an explosion of art and creativity like never before. I am so grateful to my Mother, who is still with me. My Grandfather, Grandmother and Fathers who long ago passed away. My heritage, both good and bad, has formed me. I am beyond fortunate to have my magnificent warrior of a Wife. Deep, profound, insightful and loving. Everyday, she fights for what is right and fights FOR me. Today, I know I am a very lucky man. I have been moulded in hot fire; stretched, folded, pounded, shaped and reshaped. I am glimpsing who I wanted to become so long ago. It was never about possessions, status, renown… wealth is now measured by the quality of friendship, soulfulness and love. Thank you to all of you! I AM BECOMING… I feel fibers of strength growing inside of me. Steely resolve and passion. There is no greater privilege than to materialize myself. So here I am at 55. Full of feelings, fire, piss and vinegar, longing, joy, laughter, humor and gratitude. Photo @bonniepiessephotography
10 Facts on Mark Vicente and Bonnie Piesse
- Mark Vicente (born on 22 June 1965) is a writer, photographer, cinematographer, and director as well. His age is 55 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Regarding their update as of 2020, Mark seems to be currently in Portugal paying his friend a visit. And, he shared this recent journey of his through his social media account.
- Talking about where the ex-NXIVM members are now, the leader of the cult, Keith Raneire is placed in a federal jail in Brooklyn. He is awaiting his sentence after being found guilty in several charges.
- Mark does not have a bio on Wiki whereas his wife, Bonnie Piesse has a Wiki bio. Nonetheless, Mark’s bio on IMDb is available.
- Born in South Africa, he is South African by nationality. And, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- His wife, Bonnie PIesse is Australian and she is most famous for featuring in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed.
- He is active on Instagram. As of now, he has amassed about 1.2 thousand followers on his account.
- Knowing about his fascination with movies, he attended a Film and Drama school and learned about Directing, Cinematography, and Theater Lighting Design.
- He has a Twitter account with 1080 followers.