Marlon Reis has set the record as the first gentlemen of Colorado as the partner of Jared Polis who serves as the current governor of Colorado. Working as an animal rights activist, he hopes to make a positive change for animal welfare.
Not only that but he also raises his voice for environmental issues as well as LGBTQ rights as well. Although he counts himself as a shy person, when it comes to speaking up for the voiceless, he never backs down. No wonder, his fame has spiked up quite a lot lately.
Quick Facts: Marlon Reis Age: How Old is Jared Polis Partner, Family, Net Worth
|Age||38-39 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Animal Rights Activist|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Children||Caspian Julius and Cora Barucha|
|Education||University of Colorado at Boulder|
10 Facts on Marlon Reis
- Marlon Reis (born in July 1981) is the first gentleman of Colorado. He is the partner of the 43rd Colorado governor.
- His age has to be around 38 to 39 years old. We are saying so because it is uncertain which day of July is his birthday. In this way, Jared Polis’ partner is about 6 years younger than him.
- Talking about his family members, he lives with his partner, Jared Polis, and two children.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is around $1 million dollars, according to Married Celebrity. However, it is yet to be verified.
- Marlon Reis and Jared Polis have a son and a daughter as well. The couple has son Caspian Julius and daughter Cora Barucha who seem really close to their parents.
- He definitely has a good height. And, as per some online sources, he stands at 5 feet and 7 inches.
- His Twitter account is something we could not get a hold of. Nonetheless, there are many tweets regarding him.
- He is of American nationality. In the same way, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- He is active on Instagram with over 1.3 thousand followers.
- He also has a pet dog called Gia that can be seen in some of his social media posts.