Mary Forrest is a producer of a TV show by profession. However, she is widely known as the wife of Richard Engel who is a foreign correspondent for NBC.
Furthermore, the couple has a son named Henry, who has recently been diagnosed with a rare condition ‘Rett Syndrome’.
Quick Facts: Mary Forrest
|Education||University College of Dublin|
10 Facts of Mary Forrest
- Mary Forrest is a producer of a TV show by profession.
- The detail on when she celebrates her birthday is still unknown. However, she was born in the year 1978.
- At the time of writing this article, Mary dated to be 42 years old.
- Concerning her early life, very little information is available on the media.
- Regarding her educational background, she is an Alma mater of the University College of Dublin.
- Looking into her personal life, she is in a marital relationship with Richard Engel who is an NBC foreign correspondent.
- The couple has a son named Henry, who has recently been diagnosed with a rare condition ‘Rett Syndrome’.
- Mary doesn’t seem to be quite active on social media. However, you can follow her on twitter under the name @maryforrest.
- Forrest stands tall at a considerable height, however, the detail of her body measurements are still unknown.
- According to various media sources, her current net worth in the market is still unknown.