Matthew Gwynne is a famous basketball player and reality TV star from America. He is one of the most charming contestants of the famous reality show Married at First Sight (MAFS). In there, he found his new wife named Amber Bowles.
Both of them sharers a similar passion for basketball which made them more compatible. In his early days, he was interested in playing basketball. Moreover, he has a perfect physique for a basketball player, standing 6 feet 10 inches tall. He performs a lot of physical activities and loves to live a healthy lifestyle.
Matthew was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. Before coming to MAFS, he was a professional basketball player and he used to play for Libertadores de Queretaro in Mexico. Furthermore, he also played for international teams in Mexico.
For his education, Matthew went to Campbell University. As of sources, he has now retired from basketball and is currently focusing on his acting career. He doesn’t share a good relationship with his divorced parents. However, he is happily married to his wife Amber Bowles who seems to have a good bond with Matthew’s family.
Quick Facts: Matt Gwynne
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||6 feet 10 inches|
10 facts about Matthew Gwynne
- Matthew Gwynne was born in the year of 1988.
- As of 2020, he is 32 years of age.
- Matthew and his beautiful wife Amber Bowles met in the show Married at First Sight.
- Besides his wife, there is no information about any members of his family.
- Matthew holds American citizenship and belongs to the white ethnic group.
- Gwynne has a good height standing 6 feet 10 inches tall which is about 2.08 meters.
- Furthermore, he weighs around 104 kilograms.
- The exact net worth of Matthew is still under review.
- Gwynne is active in various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter.
- He has 37.3k followers on his Instagram.