The Juno Award nominee Meghan Patrick is a popular musician from Canada. The 2019 CCMA Female Artist of the Year is one of the most prolific singers in the music industry.
Quick Facts: Meghan Patrick
|Age||33 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
Patrick began her career as a solo artist but has been a part of the popular band named Stone Sparrows. She released a studio album with the band before amicably party ways in 2013.
Here are some interesting facts about Meghan Patrick.
10 Facts About Meghan Patrick
1. Meghan Patrick is a well-known singer and songwriter from Ontario, Canada. She is a country singer. Patrick began her professional singing career in the year 2015.
2. Patrick has released two studio albums and nine singles so far. Her first studio album titled Grace & Grit hit the market in April 2016. Her second, Country Music Made Me Do It was released in January 2018.
3. Born in the year 1987, Patrick celebrates her birthday on the 25th of March. She is currently 33 years old.
4. Originally from Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada, Meghan Patrick is a Canadian national. Her ethnicity is white.
5. Meghan has disclosed the identity of her parentsn. Also, it’s not known whether she has got any siblings or not.
6. With nine singles and two studio albums, Meghan Patrick must have cashed in a lot of money. Also, she generates some extra money through her tours and stage shows. Her net worth is estimated between $1 million to $5 million. Apparently, the details about her earnings are not known.
7. The ‘Still Loving You’ singer is currently signed to Warner Music Canada.
8. Meghan counts Aretha Franklin, Bonnie Raitt, and Emmylou Harris as her influences.
9. Meghan is currently dating her boyfriend Mitchell Tenpenny.