Mel Popham has been well regarded as Alix Popham‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Alix Popham is a very popular former rugby union player who retired officially at the end of 2010-11 after suffering from an injury. He played for almost 13 years and retired after plating more than 250 official games for both club and country.
Quick Facts: Mel Popham: Facts To Know About Alix Popham Wife And Family
|Name||Mel Popham (Melanie Bramwell-Popham)|
Very recently, it was confirmed that Alix Popham had been diagnosed with dementia and the news regarding his illness has shocked the entire world. Very recently, the couple appeared on BBC Breakfast to speak about their future and they announced that they were not going to have another baby.
This was the decision by the couple after Alix had been diagnosed with dementia which has really left an uncertain future for the former athlete.
10 Facts on Mel Popham:
- Mel Popham, Alix Popham’s wife has not revealed her age yet but we do believe that she must be around her late thirties currently.
- With around 575 followers, she can be found active on Instagram as @melliebrammers but her account has been kept private.
- Since there is nothing to know about Mel Popham’s maternal family members, we have not included anything about her parents and siblings in this article.
- From her Instagram account, we have found out that her real name stands out to be Melanie Bramwell-Popham.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Mel Popham is currently unknown and will be updated later.
- Currently, we also do not know anything about her professional life.
- Speaking about Mel Popham’s children, she shares one daughter named Darcy Popham with her husband Alix. Also, she has two other step-daughters named Holly Popham and Isabel Popham.
- According to Wales Online, her biggest fear is her husband ending up in a nursing home.
- Since she was born and raised in Wales, her nationality is Welsh.
- Even though we cannot find Mel Popham’s bio on any wiki sites, we hope you have learned a lot about him after reading these 10 facts.