Melissa Bedard is a Canadian singer and songwriter. She is famous for her country music and folk music. She recently released a new album in 2019.
Quick Facts: Melissa Bedard
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Profession||Singer and songwriter|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Melissa started her singing career in 2012 with an album. She sang in her mother tongue targeting the local audience. Her new album is also dedicated to her country language.
Talking about her childhood, She was brought up in a Jewish family in Quebec, Canada. She often sang in church and her high school. Her career started with her performance for such small events. She also got sponsored by music labels during her performance.
Currently, she is signed to Disques Passeprot, Tandem.mu, Tacca Musique, and a few other music labels. She already made around 4-5 albums.
She was nominated for the actor of the year awards. Talking about her acting, she appeared in TV series named M’entends-tu.
— Télé-Québec (@telequebec) January 30, 2020
10 Facts about Melissa Bedard
- Melissa Bedard (born in the 1980s) is a Canadian singer and actress. She released her album named I Have left in 2019.
- Her age is not exactly revealed for now. She seems to be in her 30s.
- Her height and body measurements are not on board for now.
- Her net worth is under review for now.
- Moving on, her family details are not on board. She seems to belong to Filipino descents.
- Her sibling’s details are also not on board for now.
- Talking about her personal life, she is probably married. Also, there are no details about her children.
- Her education details are not on board. She seems to be a graduate of the arts section.
- She started her singing in early 2012. Her album lightened the hearts of millions of her fans.
- Lastly, she has around 12.6 thousand followers in Twitter. She is not available in Instagram and Facebook for now.