The Dynasty star, Lil Gillies is finally married to Michael Corcoran. The 27-year-old actress has finally toed the knots after postponing the marriage ahead of the coronavirus pandemic. As per PEOPLE, the wedding was first scheduled on April 25, 2020. However, due to the critical situation created by Covid19, they postponed their nuptials. But they are finally announced as man and wife.
Lil portrays the lead role of “Fallon Carrington” in the highly acclaimed series, Dynasty. The CW show is the remake of the 1980s soap opera. On the other hand, Michael Corcoran is a famous musician. Most importantly, they have been in love with each other for a long time. The actress seems very excited and happy on her Instagram photos where she confirmed her wedding. Here are a few facts to know about her husband.
Quick Facts: Michael Corcoran
|Birthday||December 9, 1972|
10 Facts on Michael Corcoran
- Michael Corcoran is an American musician, singer, and composer who is popular as “Blackhouse Mike.”
- Besides, he is the husband of the Dynasty actress, Lil Gillies. They had a small wedding and invited family members only.
- Michael Corcoran is currently 47 years old, 20 years older than Lil.
- Similarly, he does have a Wikipedia biography. The singer has got quite a reputation.
- His net worth, however, is not known at the moment. It is certain that he has earned a great deal of money.
- He and Lil were supposed to get married on April 25. But they postponed the wedding due to the pandemic.
- Whatsoever, they have finally tied the knots and very excited to start a family together.
- Further facts about Corcoran’s parents and family are not known yet.
- The singer celebrates his birthday on December 9 every year and is Saggutarius by Zodiac sign.
- He is mostly known for his collaboration with Nickelodeon. The musician has produced music for a number of Nickelodeon shows.