Michelle Young is one of the potential contestants on the 25th season of the reality show “The Bachelor”. A lots of beautiful and talented women are competing to win the heart of eligible bachelor Matt James who is an entrepreneur, real estate broker, and an amazing football player.
ABC’s “The Bachelor”will be premiered on January 4th of 2021 which is the talk of the town as it’s the very first season with a black male lead.
The alluring Michelle Young is an athlete who played basketball since high school days and is a teacher by profession. Her interest in sports can be a connecting point with Matt James who is also a former football player.
Quick Facts: Michelle Young: 10 Facts To Know About Matt James” Bachelor’s Contestant
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
10 Facts on Michelle Young
- Michelle Young was born in 1993 in St.Louis Park, Minnesota and her age is 27 as of 2020.
- She belongs to an African-American background born to parents Ephraim Young and Lavonne Young having American Nationality.
- Michelle grew up with a brother named Alex and a sister named Angela in Woodbury, Minnesota, and graduated from Woodbury High School in 2010.
- Michelle Young is blessed with a height of 5 feet and 9 inches and was already 5 feet and 5 inches during her high school.
- She is graduated from Bradley University, Illinois in 2015 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Soon after graduation, Michelle Young started her first job at Student Teaching Elementary Education at Whittier Primary School.
- Currently, she is a 5th-grade teacher at Normandale Hills Elementary School.
- She is fond of sports and played basketball since high school. She also played for Division 1 Women’s Basketball team in her university and won many titles like MCV Player of the week, MCV Honor Roll, etc.
- Michelle is on Instagram under the name @michelle.young.1 with 978 followers. She has made only 2 posts and doesn’t seem active on the site. She joined Instagram in 2020.
- She is single and is on the show ” The Bachelors” to find love and make a connection with Matt James.