Mike Wedderburn is a sportsman and is also a journalist who is currently engaged as a presenter on Sky Sports News and Sky Sports’ cricket coverage. He was a rugby player who is already retired and currently works as a journalist for Sky Sports News.
Quick Facts: Mike Wedderburn
|Birthday||March 28, 1964|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature|
He used to play as a fast bowler. He started his journalism career from Channel and ITV before he joined Sky Sports. He is also a fan of Manchester City and a supporter of this team. He was also seen reporting daily World Cup Report on Sky Sports News.
so arsene the nonce wenger get champions league football next season. While chimp boys still sweating it out on thursday nights channel 5
— Mike Wedderburn (@MikeWederburn) May 19, 2013
He ahs his biography on Wikipedia but there is not much about his personal life on his Wikipedia. He also has a daughter named Georgia. He was also seen talking about black lives matter and saying that Black Lives Matter is a cry for help, not an attack on White people.
10 Facts About Mike Wedderburn:
- Mike Wedderburn was born on March 28, 1964, and he is currently 56 years old.
- There is not much to know about his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- He is a British who was born in Portsmouth, UK.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a journalist and sportsman who is currently working as a presenter on Sky Sports News and Sky Sports’ cricket coverage.
- There is not much to know about his parents as well as his siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Mike is approximately $1 million. His current annual salary ranges between $29,020 and $75,850.
- According to many of the sources, he is a married man. However, there is not much to know about his wife but we know that the couple shares a daughter whose name is Georgia Wedderburn.
- He completed his bachelor’s degree in English Literature from one of the universities in the UK.
- Mike is active on Twitter mostly.
- In fact, he has earned more than 60 followers there.