2020 has been a good year for most people. But, if we are to talk financially, this year has been a fabulous one for the current CEO of Moderna, Stephane Bancel. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the stocks of an American biotech firm Moderna increased by 12% in April.
— stephane bancel (@sbancel) April 2, 2019
The CEO of Moderna has around 9 % share in the biotech company based in Massachusetts. Now, Stephane Bancel is in the three comma club i.e. he is a billionaire now. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated at plus $2 billion and has an annual salary of plus $58 million.
Quick Facts: Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel Wife: Age, Family and Net Worth
|Age||in his 40s|
|Net Worth||$2.3 billion|
Here are some interesting facts about businessman Stephane Bancel you might want to know.
10 Facts About Stephane Bancel
- Stephane Bancel is a famous name in the business world. He is a French businessman and the current CEO of the Massachusetts based biotech company Moderna.
- Businessmen are quite like a celebrity in today’s time. They are surrounded by media wherever they are in public. Unlike others, Bancel keeps a low key profile.
- The details of his birthday are not published on the internet. As per his official Wikipedia page, he was born in 1972/1973.
- According to a Forbes article published in April 2020, Stephane Bancel is 47 years of age in 2020.
- Born in France, Bancel is a French national. His ethnicity is white.
- Stephane earned his Master’s degree in engineering from the University of Minnesota. He then went to receive his MBA from Harvard Business School.
- He began his career working as a sales director for Eli Lilly. In 2007, he started as the CEO of a diagnostics company BioMerieux.
- The current CEO of Moderna is a married man. However, he has not disclosed the identity of his wife.
- Also, it is not clear if Stephane Bancel and his wife have got any children or not.
- You can find the French businessman on social media like Twitter. His Twitter page has 3.3k followers. Meanwhile, his Instagram page is missing.