Nadia Shireen is an English illustrator as well as a writer who is known for her debut book titled, Good Little Wolf which got recognition in the Bologna Ragazzi Opera Prima Award and went on to win the UKLA Book Award.
She has been shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Waterstones Children’s Book Prize. Here are 10 facts written about the talented Illustrator from the UK, Nadia Shireen.
Quick Facts: Nadia Shireen
|Education||Anglia Ruskin University|
— Nadia Shireen (@NadiaShireen) November 26, 2020
10 Facts on Nadia Shireen
- Nadia Shireen is an awarding winning British illustrator and writer who is known for making several interesting pictures for many children’s books.
- Her actual date of birth has not been officially documented thus far. Due to this, Nadia Shireen’s age remains a mystery.
- As there is no Wikipedia of Nadia Shireen. Therefore, Nadia’s parents’ name and their respective details are unknown at the moment.
- But her short bio is covered by us in these 10 facts.
- Shireen is a highly educated woman who had studied law at a well-recognized university.
- Later she completed her MA course in Children’s Book Illustration at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.
- While growing up, Nadia was a fan of making homemade magazines and comics when she was just a mere child.
- Talking about her relationship status, Nadia Shireen has not disclosed her married life and husband’s name and details as of now. Due to which we do not have a clue if she is married or has a boyfriend?
- On the other hand, the British illustrator, Nadia Shireen’s precise salary and net worth are kept under the radar by her.
- She is also active on social media sites as well. As such, Nadia Shireen has gathered more than 10 K followers on her official Twitter account and does not have an Instagram account made in her name.