Nat Phillips is an English professional football player. He plays the centre-back position for Liverpool football club. He has also played for VfB Stuttgart, Bolton U18, Bolton U23, and Liverpool U23. But what makes him so valuable?
Nat Phillips is one of the greatest football players of all time. He has been ranked best for his prowess in the sport. The champion has achieved so much in his career that only a few footballers can ever dream of.
Nat Phillips profile summary
- Full name: Nathaniel Harry Phillips
- Nickname: Nat Phillips
- Gender: Male
- Date of birth: 21st March 1997
- Birth sign: Aries
- Place of birth: Bolton, England
- Age: 24 years (as of 2021)
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity: White
- Eye colour: Black
- Hair colour: Dark brown
- Weight: 76 kg
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Religion: Christianity
- Father: James Neil Phillips
- Mother: Anna Phillips
- Siblings: Billy Phillips, Thea Phillips, Saskia Rose Phillips
- Marital status: In a relationship
- Spouse: Molly Moorish
- Profession: Football player
- Position: Centre-back
- Current team: Liverpool
- Jersey number: 47
- Net worth: $17 million
Nat Phillips biography
The player was born on 21st March 1997 in Bolton, England. His parents are James Neil Phillips (father) and Anna Phillips (mother). Nat’s father is a retired football player. He served as the director at Bolton Wanderers Academy.
James played for various football clubs such as Bolton, Oxford United, Middlesbrough, and Rangers. On the other hand, Anna was a housewife. Nat was born in a family of four siblings, one elder brother (Billy), one elder sister (Thea), and one younger sister (Saskia Rose).
In 2016, he left Bolton’s Academy and began training at the Huddersfield Town. This was after he secured a scholarship at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. However, he joined Liverpool’s Academy two days before his planned flight to the United States.
He started training with Liverpool’s first team in summer 2018, where he became a member of Jurgen Klopp’s squad while still playing for his reserve team. At the beginning of 2019, he relocated to German 2nd division club VfB Stuttgart on loan for the season.
The player made his professional debut for Stuttgart during the 1st round of the 2019/2020 DFB-Pokal. He came in as a half-time substitute for Holger Badstaber during an away match against the Hansa Rostok and 2 Liga football clubs.
On 17th August 2019, he made his first appearance in the 2019/2020 Bundesliga match against St Pauli football club. On 27th December 2019, Liverpool announced the recall of Nat from his loan scheduled on 1st January 2020. This resulted from an injury crisis at his parent club.
On 5th January 2020, 12 days after making his first-team debut for Liverpool in an FA Cup third-round match against Everton, he was loaned back for VfB Stuttgart. However, he played for the team during the remaining days in the 2019/2020 season.
On 31st October 2020, Nat made his league debut in the football club. On 10th March 2021, he made his Champions League debut. He became the man of the match with his performance of a 2-0 win over RB Leipzig. He helped Liverpool to advance to the quarter-finals 4-4 on aggregate.
On 19th May 2021, he scored his first goal for the club. With his excellent performance, he earned another Man of the Match Award. Below are the highlights of his career transfer history:
- 2015/2016 season – 1st June 2015 he left Bolton under 18 and joined Bolton Under 23
- 2016/2017 season – 1st August 2016 he left Bolton under 23 and joined Liverpool Under 23
- 2019/2020 season – 1st July 2019 he left Liverpool under 23 and joined Liverpool
- 2019/2020 season – 7th August 2019 he left Liverpool and joined VfB Stuttgart
- 2019/2020 season – 31st December 2019 he left VfB Stuttgart and joined Liverpool
- 2019/2020 season – 13th January 2020 he left Liverpool and joined VfB Stuttgart
- 2019/2020 season – 30th June 2020 he left VfB Stuttgart and joined Liverpool
Nat Phillips’ wife and dating history
Is Nat Phillip’s married? No, he is not. However, he is in a relationship with Molly Moorish. Nat Phillips’ girlfriend is an Instagram model and the daughter of the English singer and songwriter Liam Gallagher.
Molly hinted at signs of her romantic relationship with the player through an Instagram post on 31st May 2021. The Instagram model posted a picture of the footballer and captioned it with a smiley face emoji and two love hearts.
Salary and net worth
How much does Nat Phillips make? The footballer earns an annual salary of £3,360,000. He has an estimated net worth of $17 million as of 2021. His current market value is €8.00million which is considered his highest so far.
Nat Phillips fast facts
- Who is Nat Phillips? He is an English football player for Liverpool.
- How old is Nat Phillips? The player is 24 years old as of 2021. He was born on 21st March 1997.
- Where is Nat Phillips from? He is from Bolton, England.
- Who did Nat Phillips’ dad play for? His father played for different football clubs such as Bolton, Oxford United, Middlesbrough and Rangers.
- How much was Nat Phillips’ contract? The player signed a 5-year deal with the Liverpool football club valued at an annual average salary of £3,360,000.
- What nationality is Nat Phillips? He has an English nationality and white ethnicity.
- Who is Nat Phillips dating? The player is currently dating an Instagram model by the name, Molly Moorish.
- How much is Nat Phillips worth? He has an estimated net worth of $17 million as of 2021.
Anyone can become a star if they want it and focus on turning their talent and dreams into reality. Such is the story of Nat Phillips, whose inspiring story will challenge any aspiring footballer to keep working on themselves. He gained a passion for sports from a young age and grew it into a rewarding career.
celebraphy.com published an article about Sofie Dossi net worth, boyfriend, height, spine, movies, and TV shows. Sofie is an American artist, gymnast, contortionist, television personality, and YouTuber. She is well known as a finalist, and Golden Buzzer recipient on NBC’s America’s Got Talent.
In 2016, she appeared on America’s Got Talent as a contestant and quickly won the approvals of both the judges and the audience with her routine. Eventually, she finished the competition as one of the finalists of the season.