Natalie Pirks has established herself as a sports journalist. She has even covered the Rio 2016 Olympics as a BBC correspondent. As thrilling as her job is, she has made definitely made the most out of it.
Amongst the most venerable media corporations comes the name of BBC and ITV. And, she has worked for both of them. She previously served as a sports presenter for ITV and now, she works for the BBC at present.
Quick Facts: Natalie Pirks
|Age||30 to 40 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
10 Facts on Natalie Pirks
- Natalie Pirks is a sports presenter for BBC. And, she has gone on to cover sports news from World Cups to the Olympics as well.
- Her age has not been revealed yet. Nonetheless, she looks like she is around 30 to 40 years old.
- She does not have a Wiki bio so far. However, many online outlets have a few info about her life.
- As a sports presenter, she has achieved a successful career. The fact that she has worked for ITV and now is associated with BBC alone speaks about her splendid journey.
- She is married to her husband, Diego Rincón. He is a TV shows producer. And, he is Columbian.
- She is the mother of two adorable daughters. And, she posts her daughters’ photos once in a while on her Instagram account. Her account has the followers count of over 1.6 thousand.
- Besides her husband and daughters, the details about her family have not got out. So, the public doesn’t have much information about them.
- Her salary surely might amount to a staggering sum. But, it has not been disclosed.
- Most people might not be aware of when she celebrates her birthday. And, that is probably because her date of birth is not available.
- She has an estimated net worth of $7 million, as reported by the Net Worth Post.