Katya Suh is the wife of an American footballer ‘Ndamukong Suh.’ On SuperBowl 55, held on Sunday 7th February, Ndamukong Suh, along with his teammates, celebrates their victory after winning the game against Kansas City. Katya Suh was also present in the game, and as soon as they won the game, the couple hugged each other.
Katya Suh has been a very loving and caring wife to Ndamukong Suh. A few months ago, the news of her pregnancy was all over the internet as the couple will soon be blessed with twins. Here are 10 facts about Katya Suh that you should know.
Quick Facts: Ndamukong Suh Wife Katya Suh Ethnic Background: Where Is She From?
|March 17, 1991
|Scott Leick, Malia Leick
|Park High School
10 Facts About Katya Suh
- Katya Suh is the wife of the celebrated American footballer ‘Ndamukong Suh’ who has won the game against Kansas City with 31-9 held on Sunday, 7th February.
- As mentioned by the sources, the ethnic background of Katya Suh is mixed and she is of American nationality.
- Ndamukong Suh Wife, Katya Suh, was born in the year 1991 in the USA. Katya Suh celebrates her birthday on March 17 and is of the age 29 years old.
- Katya Suh was born to her parents Scott Leick (Father) and Malia Leick (mother).
- Furthermore, Katya Suh’s reference is not available on the Wikipedia page despite being the wife of the famous footballer.
- Where is Katya Suh from? She is from the USA who used to play basketball as a team caption from her college.
- While mentioning her married life, the couple got married on May 23 in the year 2020, and due to the pandemic situation, they had a small and intimate wedding.
- After a couple of months late of their marriage, they found out that she was pregnant with the twins.
- She also worked as a morning news anchor for KSNT TV from the year 2014 to 2016.
- She is active on Instagram and is followed by 10.4k followers.