Olga Sharypova is the ex-girlfriend of the tennis star, Alexander Zverev. Olga herself is a tennis player. She used to compete at the Eddie Herr Trophy and Orange Bowl. Sharypova no longer competes in any competitions.
In October 2020, Olga revealed that Alexander had abused her when they were dating. She detailed the times when he suffocated her with a pillow in a hotel room in 2019. It took Sharypova a whole year to get out of the trauma from the relationship. Alexander on the other hand denied all the accusations.
Quick Facts: Olga Sharypova Age And Instagram: Facts On Alexander Zverev Ex-Girlfriend
|Birthday||July 24, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Olga Sharypova
- Olga Sharypova was born on July 24, 1997. Her present age is 23 years. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Sharypova was born and raised in Russia. Her nationality is Russian and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Olga Sharypova is the ex-girlfriend of Alexander Zverev, a tennis star. He is a professional tennis player from Germany. They dated for a year.
- How old is Alexander Zverev? The tennis star was born on April 20, 1997, in Hamburg, Germany. Zverev is 23 years old.
- In 2020, Ogla accused Zverev of being physically and emotionally abusive towards her on several occasions. He was very controlling and possessive throughout their relationship. These incidents led her to a suicide attempt, reports The Sun.
- The net worth and salary details of Olga Sharypova have not been revealed yet.
- Olga Sharypova has 9.4k followers on her Instagram account. Her Instagram bio says she’s a photographer.
- The height and measurement details of Sharypova have not been revealed yet. By the looks of Olga’s pictures, she seems to be 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- Who is she dating now? There were rumors going around that Olga Sharypova might be dating Dustin Schone, a German film director. Neither of them reacted to the rumor.
- Olga Sharypova does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. Sharypova has few Wiki-bio pages about her.