Olivia Bromley is an English actress, theatre actor, and musician. She plays the character, Dawn Taylor, in Emmerdale. Olivia became a regular cast member of the show in December 2018. She performed at many theatre productions such as Dracula, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and Spent.
Olivia Bromley is trained in the violin and piano. She is a member of a five-piece band, Damsen. Olivia graduated from the Oxford School of Drama. Here Be Dragons, Bromley’s first feature film was released in 2018.
Quick Facts: Olivia Bromley Husband, Wikipedia And Instagram: Is She Married?
|Oxford School of Drama
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Olivia Bromley
- Olivia Bromley celebrates her birthday on December 6. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. The exact date of birth and age of the Emmerdale actress has not been revealed.
- Bromley was born and raised in Manchester, England. Olivia’s nationality is English and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- She lived in London but moved back to her family home in Manchester to spend time with her parents and sister, Claudia during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
- In 2021, Olivia resides in Yorkshire to be able to commute for the filming of Emmerdale, where she plays a troubled drug addict and former prostitute.
- Is She Married? Olivia Bromley is not married and she does not have a husband or children. Bromley has not disclosed her relationship status yet. Bromley’s celebrity crush is Bradley Cooper.
- The salary, earning details and net worth of Olivia has not been revealed yet.
- Olivia Bromley does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet. The actress has few Wiki-bio pages about her.
- She always wanted to become an actor and finally began her acting career after getting a job at a theatre company.
- Olivia Bromley has 14.2k followers on her Instagram account. She is active on Instagram with 142 posts as of January 2021.
- Bromley loves to travel with her family and has been to many countries but her dream is to travel to Bali.