Patrick M. Byrne is an entrepreneur and is the former CEO of ‘Overstock.com’. He launched the company more than 20 years ago and by 2002, his company had revenue of $1.8 billion.
In addition to being a billionaire entrepreneur, he is also a controversial figure who had to resign from his post when his affair with Maria Butina and his belief in the Deep State conspiracy. In 2020, he claimed he had an army of hackers and cyber detectives to ‘save’ Donald Trump.
Quick Facts: Patrick M. Byrne Net Worth 2020: Facts On Former Overstock CEO
|Name||Patrick M. Byrne|
|Parents||John J. Byrne|
|Net Worth||$66.5 million|
— Patrick Byrne (@PatrickByrne) November 24, 2020
10 Facts About Patrick M. Byrne
- Patrick M. Byrne has a net worth of more than $66.5 million according to this source. He made this net worth from a career as an entrepreneur who started Overstock, a company that sells unsold stock from failed e-commerce companies.
- While the entrepreneur does not have a wife, Patrick M. Byrne announced that he was in a relationship with Russian agent Maria Butina.
- He was born around 1962 and his age is 57 to 58 years old as of November 2020. Patrick M. Byrne was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.
- According to online sources, Patrick M. Byrne earned more than $155,717 in 2019, and among that $64,000 was from his salary.
- The entrepreneur has earned his salary from his former post as the CEO of Overstock.
- In 2020, he is starting a campaign to ‘save’ Donald Trump.
- As a matter of fact, he announced that he had collected a group of hackers and cyber-experts to prove that the 45th President won the re-election.
- He also claims that former VP Joe Biden has not won many votes and it is all a deep state conspiracy.
- The entrepreneur made the claims while appearing on One America News, a far-right news porta.
- In addition to this, he is also a supporter of the QAnon conspiracy.