Peter Lavac is a Sydney-based barrister/ lawyer who has been practising criminal lawyer for three and a half decades. He is well used to fighting adversaries in the court.
Now, he is dealing with the Lamborghini ‘offensive’ number plates case in the court. He is fighting for the right of X-rated number plates on his car, Lamborghini.
Quick Facts: Peter Lavac Lawyer Wife And Net Worth: Facts To Know About
Model Melanie Wright poses with Peter Lavac’s car 🔥https://t.co/6X0Bjiv7qs
— NEWS MAKER (@NEWS_MAKER) December 14, 2020
10 Facts On Peter Lavac
- As of 2020, Peter is 74 years old, as confirmed by News Magazine. So, he was born in 1946.
- Where is Peter Lavac from? He was born as raised in Australia. Currently, he resides in Sydney, Australia.
- Since he is a native of Sydney, Australia, his nationality is Australian, and his ethnicity is white.
- The number plate issue arose when he made Lamborghini’s number plate with a controversial ‘LGOPNR’ word. The words derive ‘leg opener.’
- Lavac is indeed a millionaire. So, without a doubt, he has a whopping net worth. Yet, his actual figure of net worth is not surfaced in the media.
- Talking about his personal life, he indeed is a married guy, confirmed by smh.com.au. However, the identity of his wife is yet to disclose.
- There are not many details about his family except his wife. So, it is still a mystery as to if he has parents now.
- Other than being a lawyer, he is also a fitness enthusiast and champion surf skier.
- Peter has never had a smoke. Despite the fact, he lost a third of his right lung, as confirmed by the source. He went through the surgery and removed 30 percent of his right lung.
- Peter was inspired by F. Lee Bailey, one of the top criminal lawyers in the US. Having inspiration from Bailey and few other lawyers, he started his career in 1976 as a criminal lawyer. Initially, he practiced as a solicitor in Sydney.