Scotty Maurice Pippen a.k.a. Scottie Pippen is a well-known former American basketball player. He played 17 seasons in NBA, winning six NBA championships. You might know his son Preston Pippen.
Quick Facts: Preston Pippen
|17 years old
|Larsa Pippen/ Scottie Pippen
|Scottie Jr. and Justin. Pippen
Thanks to his father’s immense fan following, Preston Pippen has been able to enjoy the glitters of the limelight. Though Preston is yet to get started as a professional, he has a fan base of his own.
View this post on Instagram
Here are some interesting facts about Preston Pippen you might want to know.
10 Facts About Preston Pippen
1. Preston Pippen is a well-known celebrity family member from the United States. He is best known as the son of former American professional basketball player Scottie Pippen.
2. Preston’s father Scottie Pippen retired as a basketball professional in 2004. He has won six NBA championships with NBA side Chicago Bulls.
3. Born in the year 2002, Preston Pippen celebrates his birthday on the 26th of August. He is currently 17 years old. His sun sign is Virgo.
4. His father is currently 54 years old. He was born on September 25, 1965, in Hamburg, Arkansas, United States. His nationality is American and belongs to black ethnicity.
5. Originally from the United States, Pippen is of American nationality. Also, his ethnicity is black.
6. The details about Preston Pippen’s height and weight are not known. The guy has a decent body height and seems to have balanced body weight. His father is 6 feet and 6 inches tall.
7. In 2008, Preston Pippen appeared in a comedy mockumentary titled Midgets vs Mascots. The movie was directed by Ron Carlson and was produced jointly by Joey Stewart, Brad Keller.
8. His parents, father Scottie and mother Larsa Pippen were married in 1997. He has two siblings, a sister named Sophia Pippen and two brothers named Scottie Jr. Pippen and Justin Pippen.
9. His father was previously married to Karen McCollum from 1988 to 1990.
10. You can follow Pippen on Instagram.