Harlene Hayne was born in the USA but has been currently living in New Zealand, working as a Psychology professor at the University of Otago. Also, she is considered to be working as their Vice-Chancellor. During her early career, she had served as the Academic Council for the Royal Society of New Zealand.
Quick Facts: Professor Harlene Hayne: Facts on Vice-Chancellor of Curtin University
|Profession||Academic administrator, Psychologist, Professor, Associate Editor|
|Education||Colorado College, Rutgers University|
She is even currently working as an associate editor at Psychological Review as well as the New Zealand Journal of Psychology. During the 2009 New Year Honors, Harlene was even appointed as one of the officers of the New Zealand Order of Merit.
Professor Harlene Hayne launches the University of Otago Winter Symposium at the Beehive.
Otago is 150 years old next year. pic.twitter.com/YtU1UrqeJG
— University of Otago (@otago) June 13, 2018
She is actually an academic administrator who was one of the recipients of the Robert L. Fantz Memorial Award back in the year 1997 which was handed over by the American Psychological Foundation.
10 Facts on Harlene Hayne:
- Harlene Hayne’s net worth has been currently not been available to the general public but we can expect it to be released very soon.
- She is said to be leaving the University of Otago to join Curtin University as their new Vice-Chancellor.
- If you wish to read her biography, you can directly visit her official Wikipedia page.
- Talking about her family, she has not spoken anything about her parents and siblings.
- But, we do know that she is a married woman whose husband’s name is Mike Colombo.
- In the year 2018, their daughter, Marea Colombo completed her Ph.D. degree in Psychology.
- Moving on to her nationality, she was born in Oklahoma, U.S.A. Thus, she is an American.
- Harlene had completed her BA degree from Colorado College. Later, she gained an MA degree as well as a Ph.D. degree from Rutgers University.
- She has been currently providing lectures at the University of Otago, New Zealand as she is a professor of Psychology.
- As she was born in the year 1961, she is currently 59 years old.