Rachael Ancheril is an Incredibly talented actress who has portrayed the role ‘Kate Faulkner’ in the recent television- series ‘Nurses’ released in 2020. Besides, she is also known for her role as ‘Cmdr. Nhan’ in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ tv-series which came in the year 2019-2020. She has been working passionately in the movie industry for a long time.
She is one of the beautiful and talented actresses in the movie industry. As per the IMDB, Rachael Ancheril has 37 credits as an actress and has 2 credits as a director. Below are 10 facts about Rachael Ancheril that you should know.
Quick Facts: Rachael Ancheril Wiki: 10 Facts On Nurse 2020 Actress
|Height||5 feet 5 iches|
|Education||The International Academy of Design|
10 Facts About Rachael Ancheril
- Rachael Ancheril is one of the celebrated actresses who is known for her role as ‘Kate Faulkner’ in the tv-series ‘Nurses (2020)’.
- Besides, Rachael Ancheril has performed stunningly in the movies and tv-series like ‘Star Trek (2019-2020)’, ‘Mary Kills People (2019)’, ‘Dark Matter (2017)’, ‘Killjoys (2019)’ and many more.
- Furthermore, Rachael Ancheril does not have her reference mentioned on the Wikipedia page. However, she has a profile on the IMDB page.
- Nurse 2020 actress, Rachael Ancheril has 8,497 followers on Instagram where she posts her gorgeous photos.
- How old is actress Rachael Ancheril? Racheal Ancheril was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her exact age is unknown but she celebrates her birthday on December 8.
- Is she married? We are yet to get the information on Rachael Ancheril’s boyfriend details or her marital status.
- Moreover, Rachael Ancheril is of Canadian nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity.
- Similarly, Rachael Ancheril has a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches with a bodyweight of 65 kg.
- While mentioning her family background, her father is Scottish and her mother is an Indian.
- After she graduated from high school, she joined law enforcement. She met an accident that changed her career direction and joined The International Academy of Design.