Rapper Brax aka BraxAttacks was a social media influencer and a rapper who passed away at the age of 21. The news of her tragic and untimely death was broken by her mother, actress Letricia Loftin Russel but she did not specify the cause of death.
While still young, she had already amassed fame and popularity in the rapping community, she was also a writer and was working on 2 novels at the time of her death.
Quick Facts: Rapper Brax Cause of Death: How Did Braxton Baker aka Rapper Brax Die?
|December 8, 1998
|21 (at time of death)
|Singer; Rapper; Influencer
View this post on Instagram
10 Facts About Rapper Brax aka Braxton Baker
- Rapper Brax aka BraxAttacks had a huge Instagram following. In fact,m more than 107,000 people follow her on Instagram. They have poured in their tributes and support after her passing.
- She used Twitter but only allowed confirmed followers to see what she posted.
- There was no information on her boyfriend or love life before her passing. She was notoriously private about her personal life.
- Rapper Brax was born as Braxton Baker on December 8, 1998, and her age was 21 years old at the time of her death. She passed away just over a month shy of her 22nd birthday.
- As for her parents, she was born to mother Letricia Loftin. The information and details of her father and other family members have not been released to the public. She was raised in Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- In 2020, she was working on several projects including novels and tracks, as a matter of fact, she had 2 albums and 3 novels in the work when she passed according to her mother.
- She released “Satisfied” in 2017 and it was one of the first tracks that made her popular.
- That same year, she also released the EP ‘VERSE(atility)’.
- The late singer was a multitalented star and was talented in shooting videos too.
- As a matter of fact, most of her music videos have also been directed by her.