Rick Lax is an American author and TV personality. Recently, he decided to marry the renowned singer Elly Brown. Elly is also a tongue cancer survivor.
Quick Facts: Rick Lax
|Birthday||April 17, 1982|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Profession||Author and Entertainer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Michigan State University|
Rick and Elly met through the TV show of Elly Brown. He is the production manager of the show named Elly Brown’s Show. He is mainly famous for the books and his publication house. He wrote books lie ‘I Get Paid For This’.
Apart from writing books, he is also a social media entertainer. He uploads several funny videos in Facebook. Also, he is available in Instagram with a huge fan base.
Talking about his wife and family, he is currently engaged to his future wife ‘Elly Brown’. Elly was diagnosed with tongue cancer with about a 3 cm long tumor. She had to do a face surgery in which half part of her tongue was removed.
10 Facts About Rick Lax
- Rick Lax (born in April 17, 1982) is an American author and entertainer. He is famous as the celebrity spouse of Elly Brown.
- His age is 38 years old. Also, his birth sign is Aries.
- The author stands at a quite great height. However, the exact length is not measured.
- His net worth is under review for now.
- Rick is engaged to his longtime girlfriend Elly Brown. They are supposed to get married in the year 2020.
- He was only 5 years old when he attended a magic show. Since then, he is inspired by the performer David Copperfield.
- He appeared in ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’ as a magician. He performed a card trick and fooled the judges.
- His parent’s name is not mentioned in his Wikipedia page.
- Moving on, he completed his law degree from Michigan State University.
- Lastly, he has around 71.6 thousand followers in his Instagram account.