Riley Thilthorpe is a highly talented forward/ruckman who is known for playing at the West Adelaide for over two years. As of now, he has been selected as pick no 2 in the AFL draft for the football team, Adelaide Football Club.
Quick Facts: Riley Thilthorpe Height, Age, Parents, Girlfriend, Salary: Facts To Know About
|Birthday||7 July 2002|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Ben Thilthorpe (Father)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Akaysha Hill|
A long-time fan of Adelaide FC also known as Crows, Riley played ice hockey for under 12 level team for South Adelaide. In the below article, we will be discussing some facts about highly skilled forward, Riley Thilthorpe in the below article.
10 Facts on Riley Thilthorpe
- Riley Thithorpe was born on 7 July 2002 in West Adelaide, Australia.
- Currently, he is 18 years old. Riley is the son of Ben Thilthrope, who is a former ice hockey player.
- His parents raised him well and supported him throughout his life.
- Riley has not opened up about his educational details to his fans and admirers.
- He made his official debut with State League teams, Edinburgh Bloods at the age of 17.
- Thilthrope also has played at NAB AFL matches in 2019.
- Moving towards his personal life, he is in a beautiful relationship with his gorgeous girlfriend, Akaysha Hill. The couple often posts several photos of them enjoying the company of each other on their respective Instagram accounts.
- The extremely athletic Riley stands at a towering height of 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 99 kg.
- From his professional career as a football player, Thilthrope has earned a decent sum of fortune from his playing career. As per several sources, he is estimated to earn somewhere near $250K as an annual salary. On the other hand, his net worth is still under review as of now.
- Riley Thilthrope is also a frequent user in his Instagram account which has over 2K followers. However, he yet to open a Twitter and Facebook account.