Riley Thomas Stewart is not only an actor but he has also worked as a director too. For a guy this young to have accomplished so much really speaks just how much he is passionate about movies.
As of now, he has been a part of Jake and the Never Land Pirates, The Beaver, and The Lucky One. And, from what we have seen of him so far, we are definitely going to see a lot of him in the future as well.
Quick Facts: Riley Thomas Stewart
|Name||Riley Thomas Stewart|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Riley Thomas Stewart|
— Riley Thomas Stewart (@RileyTStewart) March 14, 2015
10 Facts on Riley Thomas Stewart
- Riley Thomas Stewart (born on 16 September 2002) is an American actor and director. His age is 17 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Even though he does not have a bio on Wikipedia, his IMDb bio does exist. Similarly, a few online articles of him can also be found over the internet.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. In meters, he is about 1.65 meters tall.
- He has handed out no clues about his girlfriend. In the same way, no news of his relationship has got out to this date. So, he might be single currently.
- His Instagram account had been hacked about two years ago. So, since then, we can hardly see him active on Instagram.
- Talking about his social media presence, he has a Twitter account. He has amassed about over 600 followers on his account so far.
- He is of American nationality. And, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- Moving on to his siblings, he has a sister whose name is Kaylin Stewart. Likewise, she is an actress as well.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed.
- He happens to be the great-great grandkid of Adela Rogers St. Johns who is an author and screenwriter.