Robbie Montgomery is an American soul singer who sang a lot of R&B songs back in the 70s. She also worked as a backing vocalist for the stage dramas and acts. However, the singer found a lot of success as a restaurateur and cook.
Afterward, Robbie created a reality TV series called Welcome to the Sweetie Pie’s. It featured her restaurant Sweetie Pie. The show went to win several awards and turned out to be a great reality show. However recently, her son has been arrested under allegations of a murder-for-hire plot on his nephew. Her son, James has been taken into custody and further investigation is going on.
Quick Facts: Robbie Montgomery
|June 16, 1940
|Reality Tv star
|James Timothy Norman
10 Facts on Robbie Montgomery
- Robbie Montgomery is an American soul singer and reality Tv star who is best known for the reality show, Welcome to the Sweetie Pie’s.
- As of now, the reality star is around 80 years old. She had been in the spotlight since the 60s.
- Moreover, she doesn’t have a husband at the moment. There have not been any records of her marriage online.
- Likewise, Robbie has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- As for her financial status, her net worth is estimated to be around $20 Million. She makes a great deal of money through her restaurants.
- Speaking of which, she is the owner of the restaurants, Sweetie Pie, that are located in several places around the United States.
- Talking about her family, she had a son Andre, who died back in 1995. Her grandson, Andre MontgomeryJr was shot killed in 2016.
- But recently, her other son, Timothy Norman has been arrested for a murder-for-hire plot against his nephew, Andre.
- As per the sources, Timothy committed murder just to get his nephew’s life insurance money.
- Moreover, Robbie is yet to talk about the incident. Look out for her Instagram account where she shares most of her stuff.