Robert Bobroczky is well renowned as a professional Romanian basketball player. He is also universally known as the tallest youngsters around the world with a height of 7 ft 7 inches. He gathered fame through his fabulous basketball skills and hard work
He is currently playing for the team named SPIRE Institute from the position of center. He has won many tournaments and honored by various trophies and awards at a very young age.
Quick Facts: Robert Bobroczky
|Height||7 ft 7 inches|
|Parents||Zsigmond Bobroczky, Brunhilde Bobroczky|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||High School in Romania|
10 facts on Robert Bobroczky
- Robert Bobroczky is well renowned as a professional Romanian basketball player.
- The athlete was born on July 17, 2000, in Romania with his parents.
- He was born to father Zsigmond Bobroczky and mother Brunhilde Bobroczky.
- Robert was obsessed with basketball since his young age and wanted to pursue his career in it.
- He stands up with an appealing height of 7 ft 7 inches and a body weight of 100 kg.
- He is also universally known as the tallest youngsters around the world.
- Robert is currently playing for the team named SPIRE Institute from the position of center.
- He is busy growing his basketball career further as he hasn’t shared any info regarding his girlfriend yet.
- Currently, he is just 20 years old who has won many tournaments at a very young age.
- Moreover, he hasn’t revealed any data regarding his salary and net worth on the media.