Roe Hartrampf is an actor from the United States of America. He is best known for his movie titled Broker which was released in the year 2015. He has played one of the lead characters named Theo in this film. Well, besides this film, he is also known for his work on the films The Foster Portfolio of 2017 and Equity of 2016.
Roe has been doing acting for almost a decade now. And his years of career, he has been part of multiple television shows, and films. He started his acting career doing small roles and is slowly climbing to the height of success. Although he has worked as a lead in some film, he still has a long way to go to make himself an established actor.
Here you can find more facts about Roe Hartrampf.
Quick Facts: Roe Hartrampf
|5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)
|Tisch School of Arts, NYU
10 Facts On Roe Hartrampf
- Roe Hartrampf is 27 years of age as of 2020. Since he has not shared his birth date, it’s unknown when he celebrates his birthday.
- He is from the United States and is American by nationality. Neither he has disclosed the information of his birthplace, nor about his current residence.
- Roe doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia. But he has his IMDB profile form which you can know about his works.
- Nowadays, he is getting the public spotlight because of his new TV series, Emily in Paris. It’s comedy, drama, and romance genre series where Roe has played the character of Doug.
- Roe stands the height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- Roe seems very fit and well maintained in his pictures. His weight and body measurements are unknown.
- Roe is currently single. He has not disclosed his past relationships and girlfriends.
- Roe started his acting career as working in a Broadway which was titled, Diana. He has played the character of Prince Charles.
- Details of Hartrampf’s net worth and salary is not disclosed.
- You can find him on Instagram @roetramp. He has 2.8k followers.