Under Barbara Windsor’s life and career, a BBC biopic film named Babs was even made. There, a man named Ronnie Knight was also included as the former partner of Windsor. And his role was portrayed by British actor Luke Allen-Gale.
Who is Ronnie Knight? Just like in the movie, Ronnie has a criminal background. Moreover, he was a convicted criminal and was an associate of the notorious Kray twins. Even his former wife Barbara saw him as a “gangster” due to her friendship with Kray. Want to know more about his bio, professional life, and crime he had done? If so, read the exclusive facts below!
Quick Facts: Ronnie Knight: Where Is Barbara Windsor”s Ex Husband Now? Facts To Know
|Siblings||John Knight, David Knight, and James Knight.|
|Husband||Elizabeth White, Barbara Windsor, Sue Haylock|
10 Facts On Ronnie Knight
- In the family, he has siblings named John Knight, David Knight, and James Knight. As per the report, his brothers, Johnny and James, were also involved in significant crimes.
- Talking about his professional career, Ronnie Knight is a former nightclub owner. He launched two clubs named the Artistes and Repertoire Club and Tin Pan Alley.
- How old is Ronnie Knight? He was born in 1934. As of now, he is 86 years old.
- Born and raised in Hoxton, London, United Kingdom, David holds British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Ronnie has been married thrice. His first wife was Elizabeth White. Later, he split from her and married English actress Barbara Windsor.
- He and Barbara got married in 1964. They stayed together for 22 years until they divorced in 1985. While they were in a relationship, they were rumored to be dating different people.
- In around 1983, Ronnie was suspected of being involved in a £6million robbery case in a Security Express depot in Shoreditch, East London. He was jailed for being involved in a crime. He was charged after he felt guilty about handling some of the proceeds.
- Where Is Ronnie Knight now? Well, it is still a mystery. Ronnie has been out of reach from the media.
- Ronnie is currently in a relationship with his third wife named Sue Haylock. They tied the knot in 1987 in Fuengirola.
- Ronnie, having a long criminal history, has been featured on the Wikipedia page. And, there is no such news of his criminal activities.