Rosalind Lott is popular for being Bishop Harry Jackson Jr.‘s new wife. Her husband, Bishop Harry Jackson Jr. was a pastor who used to serve as the senior pastor at Hope Christian Church. However, the church recently announced that he died on November 9, 2020.
Quick Facts: Rosalind Lott: Bishop Harry Jackson Jr New Wife, Age, Wiki, And Family
|Husband||Bishop Harry Jackson Jr. (m. October 2020)|
How did the bishop Harry die? Although we have known that Bishop Harry Jackson Jr. is no more in this world now, his cause of death is not yet revealed but we can expect this information to be out very soon. Talking about Rosalind, there is no serious information about her yet but we do know that she is actually the second wife of her late husband. There are no wiki sites under Rosalind Lott’s name but we have managed to find some interesting facts about which you can find below.
10 Facts on Rosalind Lott:
- Rosalind Lott’s exact age has not yet been known and we will update about it as soon as her birthday is published on the internet.
- Moving on to Rosalind Lott’s family, she has not yet revealed about her parents and siblings.
- Also, the couple never shared any children together as they were married for just one month, according to Religion News.
- Talking more about her husband, Bishop used to serve as the evangelical adviser to ex-president, Donald Trump.
- Currently, we remain completely unknown in her previous relationships.
- Before Bishop married her, he was married to Vivian M. Jackson who died in the year 2018.
- Moreover, Bishop had dedicated Hope’s Sunday service to Rosalind, and that same day (October 4, 2020), he announced that the couple had been married already.
- Even though her husband was well-known and recognized in the world, she has only managed to earn fame under his name.
- At the moment, we have not got any information about her height, weight, and body measurements.
- In addition to that, the information including her net worth, salary, and profession also remains missing.