Ryan Fournier is a student activist who came to popularity when he founded an organization called Students For Trump in 2015. He tweets a lot of positive things about Donald Trump and lies all Trump fans, he is delusional as delusional can be because he tweeted he was going to arrange a march called Defend The Police.
His schtick is to not appear like a traditional Trump supporter- old white and racist with a limited vocabulary but to appear smart and say that young people can also be Trump supporters. They could try a lot to make Trump sound like an okay leader but they could not do that in a million years but that’s just me.
Quick Facts: Ryan Fournier Wikipedia: 10 Facts on American Commentator
|December 8, 1995
|5 feet 11 inches
10 Interesting Facts About Ryan Fournier
- Ryan Fournier was born on December 8, 1995, in the Long Branch, New Jersey, USA. He is currently 25 years old.
- Ryan Fournier is currently based in Washington DC and North Carolina according to his IMDB Page.
- Fournier is one of the youngest student activists and political analysts in the country and his activism started in his college years.
- Ryan Fournier teamed with John Lambert to establish an organization named Students for Trump and they started tweeting positively on Trump.
- Talking about education, John Fournierattended Campbell University.
- Ryan Fournier has not shared details about his relationship with the public. So we can’t say anything about who his girlfriend is.
- Fournier stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches which is 1.8 meters.
- Ryan Fournier is involved in firm “xStrategies” and specializes in millennial engagement using technology.
- Fournier has 975 thousand followers on Twitter and 186 thousand followers on Instagram.