Ryan Friedrichs is famous for being the loyal and faithful husband of Jocelyn Benson who is a secretary of the state of Michigan. Benson has previously worked at the Wayne State University of Law School. Furthermore, she is one of the prominent board members of the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality organization.
Quick Facts: Ryan Friedrichs, Jocelyn Benson Spouse Age, Wikipedia and Net Worth
|5 feet 9 inches
|Chief Development Officer
|University of Michigan; Harvard University
Talking about Jocelyn Benson’s husband, Ryan Friedrichs works as a Chief Development Officer of Detroit. From the following article, get to know more about him through the below article written about him.
10 Facts on Ryan Friedrichs
- Ryan Friedrichs real age or his official date of birth has not been officially revealed as of yet. However looking at him, he seems to be in his mid-forties.
- As there is no official Wiki made of Ryan, as such there is no information about his parent’s and siblings’ name and their respective backgrounds.
- He obtained his degree from the University of Michigan and received his MPP degree from Harvard University.
- Ryan was born in the United States of America. He belongs to an American nationality.
- He came into the limelight only after it was known that Ryan is the husband of Jocelyn Benson.
- The duo has not officially revealed their wedding date. Their children’s information also remains unknown.
- Friedrichs must be earning a hefty sum of money from his profession as a Chief Development Officer. However, his exact salary amount remains a mystery.
- On the other hand, Jocelyn Benson’s husband, Ryan Friedrich has accumulated a net worth in the region of $1.5 million as of 2020.
- Ryan Friedrichs stands at a tall height and maintains stable body weight. He is a good looking guy and the owner of a charming personality.
- In addition, Ryan is not active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.