Saadiya Khan is the wife of a British politician, Sadiq khan. Sadiq is the present Mayor of London. Likewise, they have 2 children together.
Saadiya is a solicitor based in South London. Furthermore, she owns a private firm and handles cases related to criminals.
Quick Facts: Saadiya Khan Age: 10 Facts On Sadiq Khan”s Wife, Children and Family
|Husband||Saqid Khan (m. 1994)|
|Children||Anisah Khan and Ammarah Khan|
10 Facts on Saadiya Khan
- Saadiya Khan is the wife of Sadiq Khan. Although Saadiya’s birthday is not available, she maybe around the age of her husband who is 49 years old as of now.
- Saadiya’s husband, Sadiq Khan, is a British politician and member of the UK’s Labour Party. Furthermore, he is the Mayor of London since 4 years.
- Khan was named Saadiya Ahmed before she took her husband’s last name. Similarly, the couple dated for a long time before they were bonded by marriage in 1994.
- Speaking about her children, Saadiya Khan and Mayor Husband Sadiq Khan have 2 daughters: Ammarah Khan and Anisah Khan.
- Saadiya comes from a decent family. Her father was a bus driver and was supportive of her passion. Coincidentally, Sadiq was also raised by his bus driver dad.
- Dreaming for success, Khan attended college to pursue a career in law. Thus, after years of training, she finally became a successful solicitor.
- Saadiya is the director and owner of a private law firm. Likewise, she is employed at a South London-based law firm named Dexter Henry. Moreover, she specializes in criminal cases.
- Khan was born and bred in the UK. Similarly, she practices Islam as her religion and faith. In fact, all the members of the Khan family are proud Muslims.
- Saadiya is definitely earning herself a decent fortune from her job. Furthermore, she must share a good Net worth with her husband. But, her assets are under review.
- The social accounts for Saadiya currently don’t exist. In fact, she doesn’t seem to be interested in using Instagram or Twitter.