Sam Curran is a young cricketer who is currently dating his girlfriend, Isabella Symonds-Willmott and they share lots of love and a good time with each other as their social media posts suggest. Sam plays as an allrounder for his teams and is a very excellent player with tremendous potential.
Quick Facts: Sam Curran Girlfriend 2020: Who Is He Dating Now?
|Birthday||June 3, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Kelvin and Sarah Curran|
|Siblings||Tom and Ben Curran|
|Education||Graduate from Wellington College|
Sam Curran is a left-handed player who has plays for England at the international level and contributes a lot for his team to win. Sam is a talented and well-known player who also plays with the Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League which is currently being held in Abu Dhabi.
I’ve set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for NHS staff & workers who are putting themselves at risk each day. I’m hoping the cricket community, fans, staff, players might be able to help. Thank you. Sam#helpthemhelpus @helpthemhelpus_https://t.co/UiVF4xh97A
— Sam Curran (@CurranSM) April 1, 2020
10 Facts on Sam Curran
- Sam Curran was born in the year 1998 and as of today, he is at the age of 22 years old. He is very talented seeing his age today.
- The cricketer was born and raised in Northampton, England and his birthday falls on the 3rd of June. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- The English player was born in the house of Kevin Curran, who is also a cricketer. Sarah Curran is the mother of Sam Curran.
- In the family of Sam beside his parents, his two brothers Tom and Ben Curran who are also cricketer as himself.
- In 2020, Curran has a salary of $747k from Chennai Super Kings with his total income in this season of IPL being $1.725 million. His net worth is under review.
- Sam attended Wellington College in Berkshire. He also spent a fair share of his childhood in Zimbabwe where his father was born and played cricket.
- The cricketer stands at a height of 1.75 meters while his other body measurement details are unknown.
- On Instagram, Sam has 287k followers and his username is samcurran58. He also has a twitter account under the username CurranSM.
- The cricketer is sponsored by Adidas as their ambassador. He made his debut at the age of 19 years.
- Sam Curran performed very well in the win of Kings against the Mumbai Indians which was played on September 19, 2020.