Sanjukta Basu is an Indian feminist, public speaker, and photographer. Recently, she is the founder of Samyukta Media. The journalist has been doing a job for ending all the taboos in India.
Quick Facts: Sanjukta Basu
|Profession||Writer, Photographer, and Public Speaker|
Sanjukta is a photographer and a certified lawyer from the Delhi University of India. She is famous for standing for female rights. The only motive of her life is to have equality in all gender. She discussed society’s behavior towards women. Also, she presented her society’s opinion towards transgender and LGBT groups. The speech was quite emotional. Being a developing country, a few societies need to improve their thinking perspective. Sanjukta is currently working in TED Talks and TEDx. She is raising her voice against the typical society.
Friends, on behalf of my lead author Sh Shantonu Sen, Ex CBI Joint Director, and our publisher @paranjoygt I invite you all to the book launch on 24th March 2020. Speakers Tejendra Khanna, former LG, Delhi, Prof Shiv Visvanathan, Prof Kuldeep Mathur and @ShekharGupta. pic.twitter.com/4VNaS0QxG3
— Sanjukta Basu (@sanjukta) March 7, 2020
10 Facts About Sanjukta Basu
- Sanjukta Basu is an Indian feminist and social activist. She is a photographer and journalist by profession.
- Her age is not exactly known. However, she seems to be in her 40s.
- Her height is also not mentioned for now. She stands at a good height in her pictures. Guessing randomly, she must be taller than 5.5 feet.
- Her net worth is not estimated until now. Being a founder of a media channel, her income must be quite good.
- Moving on to her family, she was born and raised in the Indian state, Delhi. Her parent’s names are not known.
- Her personal life is quite secretive in the media. However, sources reveal that she was married to an abusive husband. The couple divorced after a few years of married life.
- She started Samyukta Media in May of 2010. The media channel recently celebrated their 10 years anniversary.
- She completed her high school from Lady Irwin Sr. School.
- She joined Delhi University for her lawyer’s degree.
- Lastly, She is active in twitter, Facebook and Instagram for social interaction with her fans.