Sara Jacobs is an American politician. She is the candidate for California’s Congressional 53rd District election.
Quick Facts: Sara Jacobs
|Birthday||February 1, 1989|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
Sara is involved with the Democratic party. Likewise, she climbed into the position after winning the primary election of March 2020.
Furthermore, the main election will be held on November 3, 2020.
10 Facts on Sara Jacobs
- Sara Jacobs (born in 1989) is an American Politician. She turned into the age of 31 years old on February 1 this year. Likewise, her horoscope is Aquarius according to the zodiac calendar.
- Although Sara Jacobs is a candidate for the upcoming 2020 election, her Wiki page is not available right now. Furthermore, Sara’s height is decent of 5 Feet 5 Inches tall.
- Sara supports the Democratic Political Party in the upcoming US election. Likewise, she is running to be elected as California’s representative for the 53rd District.
- Speaking about her background, Jacobs grew up in San Diego. Similarly, her parents are very supportive of her political campaign. But, their identities are not disclosed for now.
- The politician is an independent woman. Sara is not married yet and doesn’t have a husband. Furthermore, she rarely talks about her relationship and love life.
- Jacobs is very vocal about her activism on her Instagram ID @sarajacobsca. Likewise, her Twitter handle @SaraJacobsCA is verified with 8.9k followers.
- Sara’s Net Worth in 2020 is not revealed. However, looking at her huge campaigns and reach, we speculate that she is earning a good fortune.
- Moving into her education, Jacobs is a graduate of prestigious Columbia University. Similarly, she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Government.
- In 2018, Sara founded “Every Child: The Coalition to End Child Poverty“. Furthermore, she is also the chair of the organization that aims at ending childhood poverty in the San Diego Area.
- Furthermore, Jacobs is an active LGTBQ+ supporter. In fact, she is a member of Equality California and the Run for Something Powerhouse Committee.