Sasha Palatnikov is an adept mixed martial artist and an MMA professional. He currently fights under Welterweight Division and is represents the Warrior Academy team.
He is also one of the finest fighters in the MMA sports, with a professional record of 6 wins with 2 losses and 0 draws.
|Birthday||March 15, 1989|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Net Worth||$50,000 USD|
10 Facts on Sasha Palatnikov
- Sasha Palatnikov was born on the 15th of March, 1989. As of 2020, he is currently 31 years of age.
- So, where Is he from? Sasha is currently fighting out of Las Vegas, but he is originally from Hong Kong thus belonging to Chinese nationality.
- He is currently on his second win streak. His last two wins were against fighters Louis Cosce and Paulo Henrique on the 21st of November and 25th of September respectively.
- According to Tapology, his current disclosed career earning is estimated to be around $50 thousand USD. His main source of income is his fights and his endorsements by Jaco Athletics and Sisi Mouthguards.
- As promulgated on his athlete profile, he stands at a lanky height of 6 feet and 1 inch. He is also a pacey athlete despite his jacked appearance. He currently weighs about 170 lbs.
- Sasha was also the former AFC Middleweight Champion and was undefeated in his amateur career with 6 wins and 0 losses.
- The famous fighter is currently engaged to his long time girlfriend Clarita Mauvkla. They are soon to be husband and wife.
- Palatnikov’s family background is partially private. His parents aren’t publicly known but he grew alongside two siblings Alethea Palatnikov and Taryn Palatnikov.
- Sasha graduated from the University of Buffalo. HE professionally pursued rugby during his college years.
- The tough guy doesn’t have an official Wiki yet but he is active on his social media platforms: Instagram @sashapalatnikovmma and Twitter @PalatnikovMMA.