Serena Deeb is an American yoga Instructor and a professional wrestler. She is currently associated with the All Elite Wrestling and fights under her real name. She also appeared in WWE in the SmackDown brand in 2009 but the wrestler didn’t perform many fights there.
Moreover, Serena Deeb has won her first NWA Women’s Championship in the AEC Dynamite. In a tough fight with the former champion, Thunder Rosa, she came out on top of her and bagged her first ever silverware. Prior to this fight, these two met in the ring before as well. That time, it was a piece of cake for Rosa however the tables have turned this time around. Here are a few facts to know about the newest NWA Women’s champion, Serena Deeb.
Quick Facts: Serena Deeb
10 Facts on Serena Deeb
- Serena Deeb is an American wrestler who has recently won the NWA Women’s Championship defeating Thunder Rosa.
- Moreover, Serena is currently 34 years old. Her birthday lies on June 26.
- For her promising work in the ring, Serena Deeb has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- The Wrestler doesn’t seem to be dating anyone though. She hasn’t appeared publicly with anyone that can harbor rumors.
- As per Net Worth Post, she has a total worth of around $1.9 Million.
- Moving on, she is present on Instagram even though she uses it rarely. The wrestler has gathered around 16k followers already.
- And Why not? After all, she is the current NWA Women’s Champion. Serena is signed with the All Elite Wrestling.
- Talking about her physique, she has a height of 5 feet and 4 inches. Also, the wrestler weighs around 59 kg.
- Besides, she is also a yoga Instructor. She has been around several wrestling platforms all across the country.
- Serena Deeb made her wrestling debut in November 2005. She is originally from Virginia but resides in Texas.