Seth Towns is an American college basketball player. He was born in November 5, 1997. Currently, he plays for Ohio State Buckeyes in the Big Ten Conference. Previously, he played for the Harvard Crimson.
Seth was interested in basketball from an early age. He started playing basketball when he was in high school. He played for four years at Northland High School. After that, he started playing for Harvard from June 15, 2015. He was brought into Harvard by his coach Tommy Amaker.
Towns have had a several injuries in his career. In November of 2018, he went to a knee surgery due to which he missed the whole season. Similarly, in October of 2019, he again went through surgery due to which he missed another season as well. Towns transferred to Ohio State from Harvard in March of 2020. He decided to play for Buckeyes rather than playing for the Dukes.
Seth has won several awards throughout his short career. He won the Ivy League Player of the Year award in 2018. Moreover, his team also won the Ivy League in 2018.
Quick Facts: Seth Towns
|November 05, 1997
|22 years old
|6 feet 7 inches
10 facts about Seth Towns
- Seth Town was born in Columbus, Ohio, the United States in 1997.
- He celebrates his birthday every year on the 5th of November.
- As of 2020, Seth is 22 years old.
- Towns have a good height of 6 feet 7 inches tall which is about 201 cm.
- He has a pretty good physique and he weighs around 98 kilograms.
- Seth went to Northland Highschool in Columbus for his schooling.
- Currently, he is studying at Ohio State University where he plays basketball as well.
- There is no information about parents and brother of Seth.
- The net worth details about Seth is yet under review. However, being a professional basketball player, he earns a good sum of money.
- Seth has around 10.2k followers on his Instagram.