Shara Grylls is the wife of a famous survival instructor, adventurer writer, television presenter, and businessman. Her birth name is Shara Cannings Knight. Shara and her husband Bear met while they were in Scotland celebrating the New Year’s eve party.
Shara and Bear got married in the year 2000 where they invited only a few amounts of guest and Bear asked all his guest not to bring any of the gifts but rather give them advice on how to make their marriage a very successful one and indeed their marriage is very successful as they have been married for 20 long years and still running very good.
Quick Facts: Shara Grylls
|Husband||Edward Michael Grylls (Bear Grylls)|
10 Facts about Shara Grylls:
- Shara Cannings Knight was born in 1974 in England and she is currently 46 years old.
- Shara has written a famous and inspirational book named Never Stop Holding Hands where she has mentioned all the things that you should be doing in order to maintain your marital status.
- She doesn’t have her own Wikipedia page or Instagram profile of her own as she stays far away from any social media sites except for Twitter.
- Her twitter username is @sharagrylls and she has around 6.5k followers on twitter but she has kept all of her tweets private and made available for a few of her close people only.
- Shara and her husband Bear are currently living St Tudwal’s Island located in the United Kingdom.
- Shara has 3 children and all of them are sons Jesse born in 2003 is the eldest Marmaduke born in 2006 is the second eldest son and Huckleberry born in 2009 is the youngest of all.
- She and her husband met each other in Scotland as his husband Bear was there with his friend and was preparing for his summit to Mount Everest.
- Shara and Bear’s net worth is more than 25 Million dollars.
- Shara is very much into social services as she organizes many fundraising programs and activities in order to help in the social service sector.
- She has written two books one is Marriage Matters and the other is Never Stop Holding Hands which she got inspired by the couple that visited them in their marriage reception.