Zimbabwe-born Sharon Feinstein is a British journalist and a notable interviewer whose exceptional works in newspapers and magazines for over three decades have been praised by the top news agency. She has worked with Sunday Mirror, The Sun, Jewish News, The Sunday Times, and many more.
On the other hand, she has interviewed famed British figures like David Dimbleby and Robin Day and former American top celebrities duo Angelia Jolie and Brad Pitt.
Quick Facts: Sharon Feinstein Wikipedia And Family: 10 Facts You Need To Know
10 Facts on Sharon Feinstein
- Sharon Feinstein is a British sensational journalist whose works have been appreciated by several news agencies like Sunday Mirror, The Sun, Jewish News, and many more.
- She was born in the beautiful African nation of Zimbabwe. However, Sharon was raised in London by her parents during her early years.
- Feinstein is the daughter of a famed doctor. Apart from there is not much information about her family.
- Sharon also studied English literature at Edinburgh University and later earned first-class honors and went on to win the Janet Christie Bequest to study abroad.
- The official Wikipedia of Sharon Feinstein has not been made on the internet so far. But her bio could be followed on the online sites. You can follow Sharon on her very own website.
- Her actual date of birth has not been verified as of now. However, it is assumed that Sharon Feinstein’s age is estimated to be in the region of mid-40s.
- She is an avid traveler and frequently visits several interesting locations. Feinstein has traveled with top celebrity rock bands that include Freddie Mercury, Spandau Ballet, Rod Stewart, etc.
- Is she married? Well, we do not have an answer to it. Sharon Feinstein has not disclosed her husband‘s and children‘s details to media and internet sources.
- Feinstein is also active on her Instagram and Twitter accounts, where she has accumulated several thousand fan followers.
- She is currently living between London and Venice. Feinstein is enjoying a lavish, elegant lifestyle and living life to the fullest.