Sharon Johal was interested in the world of acting from very young age. She has come way far in her successful journey as an actress.
Apart from that, Sharon Johal is known for her portrayal of roles in “Neighhbours vs. Time Travel“, “Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22“, “Winners & Losers” and “Erinsborough High” as well.
Quick Facts: Sharon Johal Age, Height: How Old Is The Actress? Facts To Know About
|Birthday||January 17, 1988|
|Parents||Saroop Singh and Amanvir Johal|
10 Facts about Sharon Johal
- As of now, Sharon Johal is 32 years of age as she was born on January 17, 1988. Her birth sign is Capricorn.
- Born in Melbourne, Australia, Sharon Johal belongs to Australian nationality. She has Indian descent.
- Australian actress, Sharon Johal has not been included in the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, her information is easily available on the internet.
- As per her IMDb, She has several Actress credits for “Neighbours”, “Dread” and few Self credits for “Bollywood Star”, “Media Strikes Back” as Filmography credits.
- To date, Sharon has never spoken about her boyfriend or relationship as she is not in the immense spotlight. So, she is single as of now.
- Sharon stands with good height and moderate weight, However, there is no relevant information about her height and weight as of now.
- Moving on to Sharon’s family, she is the daughter of Sarrop Singh and Amanvir Johal. But, it is not known if she is a single child or has any siblings.
- Currently, Sharon Johal is active on Instagram with immense fan followings. She has an Instagram account with 51.4k followers and 2207 posts under the username @sharonjohal.
- Sharon has also played the role of Dipi Rebecchi in a Drama-Romance genre TV series named “Neighbours” which has a 5.4 IMDb rating.
- As of 2020, the estimated net worth of Sharon Johal is still under review. Moreover, her average earning as an Actress is also unknown. But, we are eager to upload his information as soon as it’s available.