Shawn Turner is a photographer who hails from Canada. He is popularly known as the husband of a popular TV personality, Amber Marshall. She is most popularly known for her role as Amy in the TV series Heartland. So, Shawan is popularly known to be a celebrity spouse.
Shawn and Amber got engaged in the year 2012. The couple married a year later on July 27, 2013. The couple is booming on the web after the TV series Heartland has returned with its 14th season. As Amber is one of the lead characters in the series, people are excited to know about her real-life husband.
Quick Facts: Shawn Turner: Amber Marshall Husband And Family Facts To Know
|5 feet 10 inches
10 Facts About Shawn Turner
- Shawn Turner holds a native Canadian nationality. His exact age and date of birth are known. However, he seems to be in his mid-30s.
- The celebrity spouse seems to be very secretive about his personal life. So, the information regarding his family, childhood, and education is not known.
- Although we do not know about his academic background, he surely must be a well-educated man.
- Along with a charming face, Shawn Turner also has a great physique. He is quite taller than his wife. His height is approximately 5 feet 10 inches.
- Talking about his job, he is a photographer.
- Shawn is happily married to his beautiful wife, Amber Marshall. The couple exchanged rings on 27 July 2013.
- The couple is fond of animals. They are currently residing on a farm ranch near Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Amber Marshall’s husband doesn’t have his own Wikipedia bio. Nevertheless, Shawn Turner’s name is mentioned in his wife’s Wikipedia bio.
- As mentioned earlier, Shawn has managed to keep his personal life very private. The photographer is not even available on any of the social media.
- Furthermore, Shawn Turner has been living a luxurious life with his wife. Though the information about his net worth and salary is private, his wife has accumulated a net worth of $2 Million.