The reality TV series, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta is never short of drama. Similarly, the members of the TV show, Shooter Gates and Kiyomi Leslie brought in some drama on the latest episode of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. You can read the details here.
Quick Facts: Shooter Gates
|Age||41 years old|
|Wife||Ex. Sierra Gates|
Known for his Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta stint, Shooter Gates has been in the limelight for a while now. His lime in the light is sort of sunshine and rainbows.
Here are some interesting facts about Shooter Gates.
10 Facts About Shooter Gates
1. Shooter Gates is an American TV personality and a social media personality. He is best known for his appearance on the reality TV show titled Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. He joined the TV show during its 6th season. Moriah Lee also joined Love & Hip Hop during its 6th season.
2. Shooter Gates has also worked with artists like Cash Out and Youn Thug.
3. Born in the year 1979, Gates celebrates his birthday on the 17th of January. He is currently 41 years old. Also, his sun sign is Capricorn.
4. Originally from Atlanta, the United States, Gates is an American national. He belongs to black ethnicity.
5. Gates hasn’t revealed the identity of his father and mother. His real name is Rodricous Gates.
6 The Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta alum is also known as Rod Gates. He got the nickname Shooter following his winnings in shooting dice.
7. Shooter Gates is currently dating his Love & Hip Hop alum, Kiyomi Leslie. The couple met on the sets of the reality show and hit it off right away.
8. Gates was previously married to Sierra Gates. The former couple has two children together, Mason and Sierra Gates. They finalized their divorce in 2018. His ex-wife Sierra Gates is a makeup artist.
9. The details about Rod’s net worth is not known. As per sources, Rod gets child support from Sierra Gates.
10. You can find Rod Gates on Instagram.