Simon Alliss is the son of late golfer Peter Alliss. He is one of the guys disheartened by his father’s sudden death on 9 December 2020 at the age of 89.
Simon is a professional director of the European Tour Championship for the Dubai Duty-Free Irish Open. While joining the PGA European Tour, he worked as Player and agent integration from 2003 to 2006. Later, he was upgraded to Operations Manager, Assistant Championship Director, and finally a Director.
Quick Facts: Simon Alliss Wedding And Wife: 10 Facts On Peter Alliss Son
|PGA European Tour’s Director
|Carol, Gary, Henry and Jackie
|Victoria, Alliss, Sara Alliss, and Henry Alliss
10 Facts On Simon Alliss
- Simon Alliss is the son of late golfer and commentator Peter Alliss. Sadly, his dad is not more in this world. He died on 5 December 2020. At the time of his death, he was 89 years old.
- Currently, he has a mother named Jackie and siblings named Victoria Alliss, Sara Alliss, and Henry Alliss.
- Also, from his step-mom, Joan McGuinness, he has two step-siblings named Carol and Gary Alliss.
- Simon has been a mysterious figure, so information about his age and birthday is yet to surface. He possesses British nationality.
- Talking about his education, he completed his study at the University of Birmingham. Later, he gained a PgDL degree in LAW from the College of Law. Distance and Store Street.
- Simon’s information is available on his LinkedIn account. Besides, he doesn’t share any social media account.
- Professionally, he is European Tour Championship Director for the Dubai Duty-Free Irish Open. He has been handling the position since January 2015.
- Simon hasn’t revealed the details about his net worth. However, he indeed earns a chunk of money from his career.
- Is Simon Alliss married? He has remained mum when it’s about his marriage and wife. So, it is still a mystery whether he is married or not.
- Alliss name is not featured on the Wikipedia page. However, we have incorporated every detail about him in our article.