Sonnaz Nooranvary is from Pamphill, Dorset, England. She is an upholsterer and a TV personality made famous by her appearance on The Repair Shop, a show focused on furniture restoration and home improvement.
Nooranvary is an important member of the cast as she is the upholsterer and is integral in fixing furniture. She is also a beloved member of the cast and has a lot of fans. Since the show has been provided a primetime slot on the BBC.
Quick Facts: Sonnaz Nooranvary
|Profession||Furniture Maker; TV personlaity|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
View this post on Instagram
I hope you enjoyed tonight’s episode of @therepairshop.tv 🥰 Some lovely items once again this evening – the perfect warm hug as the evenings start to draw in. . If you missed it you can catch up on iPlayer – enjoy 😊🙌🏻 . . #therepairshop #restoration #traditionalupholstery
10 Facts About Sonnaz Nooranvary
- Sonnaz Nooranvary lives in Pamphill, Dorset, England, she has lived in the UK for many years.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but you can brush up on her facts by reading this article.
- Information on her husband or boyfriend is not available in the media. She might have a relationship that she has not revealed to the media.
- In a similar fashion, information on her net worth is also not available in the public domain. However, online estimates suggest she is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- She used to be a law student but dropped her studies to learn furniture making and repairing skils with Sunseeker yachts.
- Since taking the apprenticeship, she has become an expert in repairing upholstery.
- Nooranvary says that she is incredibly passionate about reupholstery and restoration. Using her skills she made her way into The Repair Shop show, the BBC series has increased her popularity substantially.
- The show mostly focuses on people coming into the shop with a family heirloom that they want to have restored.
- She is a British-Iranian furniture maker and upholstery expert. She is British as per her nationality but has Mixed ethnicity.
- Other than the show, she has her own company called Sonnaz Limited which she runs.