Sue Gudinski Michael Gudinski Wife is mourning. Michael passed away at the age of 68.
s per reports given by various tabloids, he died a peaceful death in his sleep in his fabulous home in Melbourne.
Sue is best recognized for being the wife of Michael Gundinski who was an Australian businessman who was a popular figure in the Australian music industry. He went to create the famous, Mushroom Records and known for signing the Australian singing legend, Kylie Minogue.
Sue Gudinski Age: How Old Is She?
Sue Gudinski’s age is currently 59 years old as of 2021. Although her official date of birth has not been verified as of now.
But we assumed that her birth year might be 1961/1962.
Quick Facts: Sue Gudinski: Get To Know Michael Gudinski Wife And Family
|Net Worth||$ 3 million|
|Children||Kate (daughter), Matt (son)|
Facts on Sue Gudinski
- As per reports, Sue Gudinski’s net worth is around $ 3 million at the time of this writing.
- She is currently mourning the loss of her husband in her home in Australia.
- Sue Gudinski has two children from her spouse, Michael Gundinski. The names of their kids are Kate (daughter) and Matt (son).
- Kate was signed by his now-deceased father, Michael Gudinski to Liberation Music in the middle of 2004.
- Moving on Sue’s son Matt is married to his girlfriend, Cara while her daughter, Kate is married to her husband, Andrew.
- On the other hand, Gudinski is also a grandmother whose name Nina Rose and LuLu.
- The late Michael Gudinski’s wife, Sue Gudinski is of Australian nationality having a white ethnic background.
- The Wikipedia of Sue is not seen on the internet. However, we do have her short bio covered in the article.
- On 2 March 2021, it was revealed that Gudinski died in his sleep in his home in Melbourne. While 2 GB reported that he suffered from a heart attack.
- A famed name in the Australian music entertainment world, Michael Gudinski was made a Member of the Order of Australia for his invaluable service to the entertainment industry, promotion of Australian music, and service to the society during the Queen’s Birthday Honours in 2006.