Susan Ferrechio is one of the most celebrated American journalists from Washington. This pretty US lady is a veteran journalist and works as the chief congressional correspondent for famous Washington based media outlet, Washington Examiner. She is also a TV personality.
She has been appearing on The McLaughlin Group for a long time now. Susan has worked for Miami Herald and Congressional Quarterly previously. She has also worked for Washington Times.
Quick Facts: Susan Ferrechio Age: 10 Facts On Washington Examiner Chief Correspondent
This pretty American political journalist is a married woman and is married to her husband, Doug McKelway. Susan Ferrechio and her husband have four kids together.
Find out in detail about Susan Ferrechio’s Wikipedia, age, husband, political beliefs.
One thing to keep in mind is that Democrats would certainly try to move a high court nominee if they were in the majority under a Democrat in the White House.
— Susan Ferrechio (@susanferrechio) September 19, 2020
10 Facts on Susan Ferrechio
- Susan Ferrechio is an American political journalist who works as a congressional correspondent for the Washington Examiner.
- Susan does not have conservative beliefs.
- You can find Susan Ferrechio on social media like Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @susanferrechio. Her Twitter page has 15.8k followers.
- For now, her Instagram page is missing. She seems to have a decent height. She could be around 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- The detail about Susan’s age and birthday are missing. But, she appears to be around 40 years old now.
- Her husband was born in 1954. So, Doug McKelway is 66 years old now as seen on his Wikipedia page.
- The detail about Susan and her husband Doug’s marriage and engagement are not public. They have been married for a long time now. Also, the couple has four children together.
- Their children are named Dough, Chris, Eliza, and Alexander McKelway.
- Her husband, Doug McKelway is also a journalist. He works as a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel.
- She is a supporter of the Democratic Political party. Her husband is also a Democrat.